Jag har slutat prata, är så van att stänga av. Du frågade vem som har förstört mig och jag gav dig inget svar.
sometimes you just can’t open up to someone, not because you don’t trust them, because once you tell someone how you feel inside, you’re giving them permission to hurt you.
What you are saying is true, but there is another side of it as well. If you open up to someone they might also help you or love you even more, cause they see how you really look on the inside and showing them that you trust them with your darkest secrets might create a bond. Although, many people do as you say. But you're not giving them the permission to hurt you, but if they do, they're not your real friends.
Even after asking for forgiveness you might be friends, maybe not as close as you once were but still friends. Even though I wish that in my case it would at least be as I said above I do have a big regret, I don't regret much in my life, but I do regret losing you.
Melissa Horn <3
SvaraRaderaWhat you are saying is true, but there is another side of it as well. If you open up to someone they might also help you or love you even more, cause they see how you really look on the inside and showing them that you trust them with your darkest secrets might create a bond. Although, many people do as you say. But you're not giving them the permission to hurt you, but if they do, they're not your real friends.
Even after asking for forgiveness you might be friends, maybe not as close as you once were but still friends. Even though I wish that in my case it would at least be as I said above I do have a big regret, I don't regret much in my life, but I do regret losing you.