You will find out soon enough, when the time is right. You could figure it out, I've given leads hidden within my texts. However, they are very subtle and you've probably not noticed them. I do not walk among you tho, you could say that I'm an astronaut, drifting around in space and time.
Remember, time rushes ahead of you not knowing or thinking about it. Take care of it better than I did.
I'm the time keeper! ;)
SvaraRaderaYou will find out soon enough, when the time is right. You could figure it out, I've given leads hidden within my texts. However, they are very subtle and you've probably not noticed them. I do not walk among you tho, you could say that I'm an astronaut, drifting around in space and time.
Remember, time rushes ahead of you not knowing or thinking about it. Take care of it better than I did.
Timekeeper,
Over and out.